DigiLens Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DigiLens's estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- DigiLens received $Undisclosed in venture funding in December 2018.
- DigiLens's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- DigiLens's total funding is $110M.
- DigiLens has 69 Employees.
- DigiLens grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- DigiLens currently has 3 job openings.
What Is DigiLens?
DigiLens is helping companies free information from the confines of physical devices to a convenient and relevant locationright in front of youallowing you to engage with your environment in a more meaningful way. Founded in 2003, DigiLens has become the leader in waveguide HUDs used for AR and VR applications and wearable devices. Based on our breakthrough optical platform and photopolymer technology, we deliver best-in-class solutions using a unique, low cost photopolymer and contact-copy manufacturing process.keywords:Automotive,Cleantech,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals,Solar Power,Wind Power