Design for Change Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Design for Change's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- Design for Change's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- Design for Change has 43 Employees.
- Design for Change grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Design for Change currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Design for Change?
DESIGN FOR CHANGE is the largest global movement designed to give children an opportunity to express their own ideas for a better world and put them into action. Children and adults learn through the Design for Change Challenge that I Can are the two most powerful words a person can believe. Children who have discovered this are changing their world. This year, Design for Change reaches 38 countries and over 300,000 schools inspiring hundreds of thousands of children, their teachers and parents, to celebrate the fact change is possible and that they can lead that change! The challenge asks students to do four very simple things : Feel Imagine Do Share Children are dreaming up and leading brilliant ideas all over the world, from challenging age-old superstitions in rural communities, to earning their own money to finance school computers to solving the problem of heavy school bags - children are proving that they have what it takes to be able to design a future that is desired.keywords:N/A