Desert Choice Schools Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Desert Choice Schools's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- Desert Choice Schools's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Desert Choice Schools has 66 Employees.
- Desert Choice Schools grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Desert Choice Schools currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Desert Choice Schools?
Desert Choice Schools, is a certified K -12 Private Day School approved by the Arizona Department of Education to provide Special Education Services for the following disability categories: Autism (A), Emotional Disability and Emotional Disability-Private (ED) (ED-P), Developmental Delay (DD), Mild Intellectual Disability (MIID), Moderate Intellectual Disability (MOID), Orthopedic Impairment (OI), Other Health Impaired (OHI), Specific Learning Disability (SLD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Visually Impaired (VI), and Speech-Language Impairment (SLI). Desert Choice Schools utilizes a highly-structured, school-wide Positive Behavioral Supports program that teaches students Academic, Social/Emotional and Problem-Solving Strategies. Desert Choice Schools is part of the Learn It Family of Companies, a national organization dedicated to helping all children succeed in school and life.keywords:N/A