Descartes Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Descartes Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.1M per year.
- Descartes Labs received $30.0M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Descartes Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Descartes Labs's total funding is $58M.
- Descartes Labs has 118 Employees.
- Descartes Labs grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Descartes Labs currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Descartes Labs?
Descartes Labs is a predictive intelligence company that makes a data-agnostic platform for performing global-scale analyses unbound by computing limitations. Descartes Labs is building the world's largest and most diverse data refinery - to bring together all of the data, all of the time. Our supercomputer in the cloud and modeling platform for complex global systems, predict supply and demand factors to give our customers a unique decision advantage so they can move with speed, efficiency, and certainty. Descartes Labs is headquartered in Santa Fe, N.M., and has offices in New York, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Denver, and Los Alamos, N.M.keywords:Agriculture,Analytics