Denver Scholarship Foundation Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Denver Scholarship Foundation's estimated revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- Denver Scholarship Foundation's estimated revenue per employee is $172059
- Denver Scholarship Foundation has 68 Employees.
- Denver Scholarship Foundation grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Denver Scholarship Foundation currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Denver Scholarship Foundation?
The Denver Scholarship Foundation empowers DPS students to achieve their post-secondary education goals. We are a non-profit organization that actively works inside DPS high schools and on a variety of college campuses to not only help DPS students get into and pay for college, but to ultimately graduate as well.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Community Food ...||N/A||41||0%|
|Dumb Friends Le...||N/A||152||9%|
|Every Home for ...||N/A||71||3%|
|The Public Inte...||N/A||102||2%|
Denver Scholarship Foundation News
The event raised more than $3,000 for scholarships in the CU Physical Therapy Program. To donate to the scholarship fund, click here.
Joey Dybevik joined Cushman & Wakefield Denver Land team as a ... has been named board chair for the Denver Scholarship Foundation.
... $35, go to benefit the Napa Valley Wine Academy scholarship fund, and ... On Tuesday, September 10, Denver Museum of Nature & Science, ...
Denver Scholarship Foundation Executive Hires
Denver Scholarship Foundation New Location/Offices