Delek Logistics Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Delek Logistics Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.6M per year.
- Delek Logistics Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Delek Logistics Partners has 84 Employees.
- Delek Logistics Partners grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Delek Logistics Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Delek Logistics Partners?
Delek Logistics Partners LP (NYSE: DKL), headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, is a growth-oriented publicly traded master limited partnership (MLP) formed by Delek US Holdings in 2012 to own, operate, acquire, and construct crude oil and refined products logistics and marketing assets. A substantial majority of our existing assets are integral to the success of Delek's refining and marketing operations. We gather, transport and store crude oil and market, distribute, transport and store refined products in select regions of the southeastern United States and west Texas for Delek and third parties, primarily in support of Delek's refineries in Tyler, Texas and El Dorado, Arkansas.keywords:N/A