Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization has 44 Employees.
- Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization?
DV-ACO (formerly operating as ACO-PA) is the Philadelphia region's largest Medicare Accountable Care Organization with more than 2000 physicians. DV-ACO began participating in the Medicare Shared Savings Program in January 2014 and now has approximately 90,000 Medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries currently assigned. DV-ACO also collaborates with several commercial health insurers for an additional 90,000 lives as well as contributing to the strategy of its owner health systems in managing their own self-insured employees and dependents health outcomes. DV-ACO serves as a convener and accelerator for its members in the transformation from a volume-based healthcare payment system to one based on value and population health outcomes. Katherine A. Schneider, MD, is the President and CEO of the DV-ACO. The DV-ACO board is co-chaired by Jack Lynch, President and CEO of Main Line Health, and Stephen K. Klasko, MD, MBA, President and CEO of Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health System.keywords:N/A