Del Real Foods Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Del Real Foods's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.7M per year.
- Del Real Foods's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Del Real Foods has 195 Employees.
- Del Real Foods grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Del Real Foods currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Del Real Foods?
Back in 1957, a young entrepreneur named Jesus Cardenas journeyed from his home in Jalisco, Mexico to the farmlands of southern California. With his wife, Luz, their children, and his American dream of starting his own family farm, Jesus traded in his bucket of tools for a pig. And Del Real Foods was born.\n\nToday, Del Real Foods makes tamales, carnitas, salsas, and other recipes inspired by the Cardenasâ€™ native Jaliscoâ€”all created by hand with fresh ingredients and nothing artificial. Delicious, slow-cooked meats and homemade sauces that taste like you cooked them yourself are now available at your local grocery store and ready to serve in minutes.keywords:N/A