Defense News Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Defense News's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.3M per year.
- Defense News's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- Defense News has 238 Employees.
- Defense News grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- Defense News currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Defense News?
Defense News and DefenseNews.com are produced by Gannett Government Media (GGM), the world's leading publisher of news about military and government. The Defense News Media Group, GGM's defense business-to-business unit, also includes Armed Forces Journal, Training & Simulation Journal and C4ISR Journal. GGM's Military Times Media Group publishes Army Times, Navy Times, Air Force Times and Marine Corps Times, newsweeklies and web sites for the rank and file of the U.S. military that cover pay, benefits, careers, operations and lifestyles. GGM also produces Federal Times, the leading newsweekly for federal government managers.keywords:N/A