Defense Information Systems Agency Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Defense Information Systems Agency's estimated annual revenue is currently $121.2M per year.
- Defense Information Systems Agency's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Defense Information Systems Agency has 594 Employees.
- Defense Information Systems Agency grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Defense Information Systems Agency currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Defense Information Systems Agency?
DISA is a combat support agency of the Department of Defense (DoD). The agency is composed of nearly 6,000 civilian employees; more than 1,500 active duty military personnel from the Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps; and approximately 7,500 defense contractors. The agency provides, operates, and assures command and control and information-sharing capabilities and a globally accessible enterprise information infrastructure in direct support to joint warfighters, national level leaders, and other mission and coalition partners across the full spectrum of military operations. OUR MISSION To conduct DODIN operations for the joint warfighter to enable lethality across all warfighting domains in defense of our Nation. Our Vision Information superiority in defense of our Nation. DISA Values: DUTY, INSPIRE, SERVICE, AND ACCOUNTABILITY Duty that Inspires Service and Accountability TRUST IN DISA: MISSION FIRST, PEOPLE ALWAYS!keywords:N/A