Defence Construction Canada Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Defence Construction Canada's estimated revenue is currently $194.6M per year.
- Defence Construction Canada's estimated revenue per employee is $259108
- Defence Construction Canada has 751 Employees.
- Defence Construction Canada grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Defence Construction Canada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Defence Construction Canada?
DCC is a Crown corporation, accountable to the Canadian Federal Government through the Minister of Public Works and Government Services. Created in 1951, we have one client - the Department of National Defence (DND). Our accumulated experience gives us an unparalleled "corporate memory" of DND infrastructure needs, and over the years, we've made working with DND easier and easier. Over time, we've grown beyond construction to provide a host of other value-added services, including project, environmental services and operational support services. As such, we updated that relationship with DND through a new memorandum of understanding in 2008. Stay connected @dcc_cdc facebook.com/dcc.cdckeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Govan Brown & A...||$49.3M||202||12%|
|Creighton Rock ...||$11.3M||45||5%|
|State Window Co...||$21.5M||99||9%|
|Century Group C...||$7.2M||37||3%|