Deepfield Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Deepfield's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.5M per year.
- Deepfield's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Deepfield has 52 Employees.
- Deepfield grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Deepfield currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Deepfield?
Deepfield has been acquired by Nokia. Deepfield is the leading provider of real-time network performance and security purpose-built big data analytics for communication service providers and large enterprises. Its Singularity® platform helps customers detect and mitigate DDoS threats, assess optimized analytics for network performance management, and formulate SDN-compatible control policies. It is perfect for use in data centers and service provider networks, including those implementing Network Functions Virtualization (NFV). Deepfield is currently deployed in over 90% of U.S. Cable.keywords:Analytics,Information Security,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Security