Deep Imaging Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Deep Imaging's estimated revenue is currently $7.1M per year.
- Deep Imaging received $Undisclosed in venture funding in July 2017.
- Deep Imaging's estimated revenue per employee is $215303
- Deep Imaging's total funding is $6.4M.
- Deep Imaging has 33 Employees.
- Deep Imaging grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Deep Imaging currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Deep Imaging?
Deep Imaging is an oilfield services company that directly measures subsurface fluid movement with minimal interpretation. The company's unique imaging technology and services provide superior, in-depth information, enabling operators to gain a better understanding of fluid placement for improved drilling and reservoir optimization. Deep Imaging was founded in 2008 and is the leading provider of onshore electromagnetic imaging (EM). They hold patents on their proprietary technology.keywords:Cleantech,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Prime Downhole ...||$5.4M||30||36%|
|Moore Control S...||$22.8M||95||2%|
|Mistras Group, ...||$12.3M||53||6%|
Deep Imaging News
The Global Holographic Imaging Market Report provides a complete analysis of the market. The Report focuses on manufacturers, suppliers, ...
His present analysis pursuits embody computational imaging and sensing for ... deep studying framework that permits for the era of super-resolution pictures ...
A plenary speak from SPIE Photonics West 2017 –. On this plenary speak, Chris Xu of Cornell College (USA) discusses 3-photon microscopy for deep mind ...
Deep Imaging Funding