Decision Sciences International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Decision Sciences International's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- Decision Sciences International's estimated revenue per employee is $174,000
- Decision Sciences International's total funding is $79.8M.
- Decision Sciences International has 125 Employees.
- Decision Sciences International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Decision Sciences International?
Decision Sciences is an advanced security and detection systems company based in Poway, California. We are systems integrators, hardware and software developers, and scientists bringing our passion and skills together behind a common mission: improving the safety and security of the global community. We are committed to accelerating the development of solutions that satisfy a growing demand for increased protection from terrorism and are key elements in the global strategy related to the counter-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (WMD). The Company's immediate focus is on mitigating threats related to the illegal transportation of hidden and/or shielded special nuclear material (SNM). The centerpiece of this effort is Decision Sciences' Multi-Mode Passive Detection System, MMPDS, a passive cargo scanning system engineered to accurately detect shielded and unshielded nuclear threats. Using passive interrogation methods, Decision Sciences' MMPDS will improve the safety, effectiveness and efficiency of cargo scanning operations around the globekeywords:N/A