Decibel Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Decibel Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- Decibel Therapeutics received $55.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Decibel Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Decibel Therapeutics's total funding is $189.2M.
- Decibel Therapeutics has 57 Employees.
- Decibel Therapeutics grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Decibel Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Decibel Therapeutics?
Decibel Therapeutics is a hearing company focused on discovering and developing new medicines to protect, repair and restore hearing. Hearing loss is the most prevalent form of sensory impairment. It is estimated that 50 million people in the U.S., and 360 million people worldwide, suffer from some type of hearing loss. Hearing disorders affect people of all ages and can have a profound impact on quality of life. By combining recent innovations in hearing science with leading diagnostic tools, biological insights, modeling and therapeutic delivery techniques, Decibel is pioneering a comprehensive approach to defining and treating the underlying biological causes of hearing disorders, and developing a pipeline of breakthrough drugs targeted to specific indications and patients. Founded by the world's preeminent experts in inner ear biology and hearing disorders, Decibel Therapeutics was launched in 2015 by Third Rock Ventures and SR One and is headquartered in Boston, Mass. For more information and to browse career opportunities at Decibel Therapeutics, please visit decibeltx.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics