Dean Mcgee Eye Institute Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dean Mcgee Eye Institute's estimated annual revenue is currently $55.1M per year.
- Dean Mcgee Eye Institute's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Dean Mcgee Eye Institute has 204 Employees.
- Dean Mcgee Eye Institute grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Dean Mcgee Eye Institute currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Dean Mcgee Eye Institute?
The Dean McGee Eye Institute is dedicated to serving all Oklahomans and the global community through excellence and leadership in patient care, education, and vision research. Patient care is provided in all the major subspecialty areas of ophthalmology including corneal and external diseases, glaucoma, medical and surgical diseases of the retina and vitreous, refractive surgery, orbital and oculoplastic diseases, neuro-ophthalmology, pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus, cataract surgery and lens implantation, ophthalmic pathology and oncology, contact lenses, ocular prosthetics, trauma and low vision services.keywords:N/A