Dealpath Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dealpath's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.6M per year.
- Dealpath received $Undisclosed in venture funding in September 2018.
- Dealpath's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Dealpath's total funding is $18.8M.
- Dealpath has 73 Employees.
- Dealpath grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- Dealpath currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Dealpath?
At Dealpath, our goal is to transform the way the built world operates by powering its investors and developers with best-in-class tools and technology. With smart pipeline tracking, collaborative workflows, and powerful reporting, Dealpath enables real estate investment teams to focus on value-add work that delivers optimal risk-adjusted returns. Investment teams use Dealpath as their virtual command center for buy-side principals deploying capital in the acquisition, development, and financing of real property. Dealpath is an experienced team of technologists and industry professionals who are passionate about solving real business challenges to create sustainable and compounding value. Founded in 2014, Dealpath is backed by top-tier VC and strategic investors including 8VC, LeFrak, Goldcrest Capital, Milstein, and Bechtel. If you're interested in joining a fast-growing team and helping power an $18 trillion industry - Dealpath is looking for top talent.keywords:saas, Finance