David Raines Community Health Centers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- David Raines Community Health Centers's estimated annual revenue is currently $20M per year.
- David Raines Community Health Centers's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- David Raines Community Health Centers has 74 Employees.
- David Raines Community Health Centers grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- David Raines Community Health Centers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is David Raines Community Health Centers?
Since opening our doors in 1992, David Raines Community Health Centers has always been committed to providing quality and affordable health care. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), providing health care to all regardless of race, national origin, insurance status or income. We are nationally accredited by the Joint Commission and certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Our Vision To be the provider of choice for quality health care and an advocate for services that improves the quality of life in the communities we serve. Our Mission To provide accessible, affordable, comprehensive and quality health care services to the communities we serve. Our commitment of Putting People First ensures that all families insured, uninsured, underservedhave the opportunity to receive quality medical services. DRCHC maintains organizational flexibility so that we can respond and take part in medical service opportunities that improve and promote healthy lifestyles regardless of race, social or economic status. Our Services Dental WIC Services Family Medicine Pediatric Medicine Pharmacy Women's Health Services Behavioral Health Transportation Services Visionkeywords:N/A