Davenport Aviation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Davenport Aviation's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- Davenport Aviation's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Davenport Aviation has 52 Employees.
- Davenport Aviation grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Davenport Aviation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Davenport Aviation?
Davenport Aviation is an AS9120A and ISO 9001:2008 certified global distributor of aftermarket aviation equipment and supplies for the commercial, executive and military markets. Based in Columbus, Ohio, Davenport Aviation accesses the world marketplace through its international distribution channels, network of agents, and immediacy to an extensive aerospace supply chain. Davenport Aviation offers superior quality and customized service to clients across the globe. Services include: parts sales, repair services, technical support, logistical support, and financing. We are multi-lingual professionals, passionate about aviation, and positioned to provide the ultimate customer service experience. Contact us today and see why Davenport Aviation is the "Go-To" industry resource for today's market.keywords:N/A