Dave - Banking For Humans Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dave - Banking For Humans's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- Dave - Banking For Humans's estimated revenue per employee is $135,461
- Dave - Banking For Humans's total funding is $183M.
- Dave - Banking For Humans has 76 Employees.
- Dave - Banking For Humans grew their employee count by 95% last year.
- Dave - Banking For Humans currently has 14 job openings.
What Is Dave - Banking For Humans?
The finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks, Dave is the highest ranked personal financial management app in the country. Dave helps the 4 in 5 Americans who live paycheck to paycheck thrive, not just survive. The company is a financial ecosystem that empowers all Americans with the tools they need to live stable financial lives. Three million users engage with Dave to budget and avoid the $30B+ in overdraft fees that the countryâ€™s biggest banks collect each year. Dave's investors include: Mark Cuban Section 32 SV Angel Skip Paul Jonathan Kraft AID Partners Hong Kong Diplo David Friedberg Code Advisorskeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|