DataLink Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DataLink Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.5M per year.
- DataLink Software's estimated revenue per employee is $112,428
- DataLink Software has 138 Employees.
- DataLink Software grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- DataLink Software currently has 10 job openings.
What Is DataLink Software?
DataLink was founded in 2002 in response to the need for higher quality medical software. Computer hardware has advanced significantly over the past decade, yet software has lagged behind. DataLink brings together a world class and worldwide team of software developers to close this gap, and thereby enhance productivity and provide better information at the fingertips of doctors and their staff. Since the development of our robust reporting suite application, CareBook, DataLink has expanded its applications to include Practice Management and Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems to fully complete the company's motto of providing a true "Circle of Care" for small, to even some of the largest, Medicare Risk MSOs in the country. Today, DataLink is being used all across the United States from small practices of a few 100 members to large organizations with millions of patients. For more information on DataLink, please check out the company website or email email@example.com:saas