Dapper Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dapper Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- Dapper Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Dapper Labs's total funding is $357.5M.
- Dapper Labs has 149 Employees.
- Dapper Labs grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Dapper Labs currently has 44 job openings.
What Is Dapper Labs?
The serious business of fun and games on the blockchain. No jargon or nonsense. Just good fun. Dapper Labs uses the power of play to deliver blockchain-based experiences that are made for you and ready for the real world. Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to bring the benefits of decentralization to the first billion consumers through the power of play, fairness and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Alphabetâ€™s GV (formerly known as Google Ventures), and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.keywords:Video Games, Blockchains, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency