Dagger Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dagger's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.8M per year.
- Dagger's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Dagger has 123 Employees.
- Dagger grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Dagger currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Dagger?
Built after the era of mobile and social proliferation, Dagger is designed to lead brands within today's fast-moving, consumer-driven marketplace. We believe that, to prosper, brands must behave more like media companies innovating new ways to capture people's attention by distributing culturally relevant content across all forms of media. Our underlying value is driven by our team culture, one stood up by modern ideals and brought to fruition by a talent pool wired for change. We drive our client's business outcomes with strategic thinking and a fresh approach to video production, physical world activations, influencer marketing and more. Clients include: Aflac, IHG, Interface, Courtland Partners, SweetWater, NCR and American Cancer Society.keywords:N/A