Dabur Research Foundation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dabur Research Foundation's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.8M per year.
- Dabur Research Foundation's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Dabur Research Foundation has 188 Employees.
- Dabur Research Foundation grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Dabur Research Foundation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Dabur Research Foundation?
Dabur Research Foundation (DRF) is an Indian Contract Research Organization offering pre-clinical services in Drug Discovery and Development, ranging from identification of potential lead molecules, drug development to IND-enabling studies. We offer pre-clinical services to global Biotech, Pharma, Phytopharmaceuticals Cosmeceuticals and academia sectors.Our services broadly fall into the functional areas of In Vitro, ex-Vivo & In Vivo Pharmacology, Exploratory & GLP Toxicology & DMPK. Our genesis is from the Dabur group of companies and we started operating as a preclinical service provider after a strategic spin-off from our parent company in the year 2008. It is this experience of 20 years of drug discovery & development that we bring to our clients as a preclinical service provider.keywords:N/A