DPV Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DPV Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.6M per year.
- DPV Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- DPV Health has 106 Employees.
- DPV Health grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- DPV Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is DPV Health?
DPV Health - formerly Dianella Health and Plenty Valley Community Health - is a major provider of healthcare services in Melbourne. Our services include medical (doctors), dental, specialist services, and a wide range of health and wellbeing services to assist people to live happy and healthy lives. We are wholly inclusive and respectful of all communities. We are expert in assisting with NDIS planning. DPV Health operates from 19 locations across the Cities of Hume and Whittlesea, including Broadmeadows, Craigieburn, Dallas, Epping, Meadow Heights, Roxburgh Park, Mill Park, South Morang and Whittlesea Township. Visit our website for more information www.dpvhealth.org.au.keywords:N/A