DCM aerospace Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DCM aerospace's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- DCM aerospace's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- DCM aerospace has 67 Employees.
- DCM aerospace grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- DCM aerospace currently has 1 job openings.
What Is DCM aerospace?
Founded in 1987, DCM Aerospace is one of the principal manufacturers and designer of aircraft maintenance tooling and ground support equipment Worldwide. Authorized manufacturer for Bombardier Aerospace, Boeing and Embraer, DCM is also a manufacturer of spare parts, various aircraft component and sub-assemblies for the Aerospace industry. Over the time, DCM Aerospace was characterized by its capacity to carry out products requiring a variety of technical skills and production activities (machining, assembly, welding, painting, sheet metal, etc). This characteristic has brought DCM to become the sole supplier for certain Bombardier Aerospace products and also to obtain certifications for the manufacturing of aircraft parts and components. The high level of quality of DCM also enabled us to become a Bombardier Aerospace V.I.P. Supplier and to be invited to join the "5 Star Program".keywords:N/A