DBA Global Shared Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DBA Global Shared Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.2M per year.
- DBA Global Shared Services's estimated revenue per employee is $163,000
- DBA Global Shared Services has 167 Employees.
- DBA Global Shared Services grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- DBA Global Shared Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is DBA Global Shared Services?
DBA Group provides a broad range of support and back office services. However in the area of Superannuation and in particular the SMSF sector we have a range of well developed specialised skills and is able to offer and deliver cost effective solutions for trustees and businesses across Australia. With our strong IT capabilities and off-shore resources we can help you meet the business and compliance challenges of today. DBA has been working with professional service firms for many years and we have developed processes and systems to easily facilitate outsourcing. DBA collaborates with clients to help them improve performance in today's fast moving and ever changing business landscape. Utilising the latest cloud technology and with a client first focus, DBA is able to deliver results that have a positive impact on your business. Visit us: www.dbaadvisory.comkeywords:N/A