DATALOG Geological Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DATALOG Geological Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- DATALOG Geological Services's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- DATALOG Geological Services has 89 Employees.
- DATALOG Geological Services grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- DATALOG Geological Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is DATALOG Geological Services?
DATALOG Geological Services opened in 2016 as a Wellsite Geology and Mud Logging company serving onshore based operations in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Mississippi, and Alabama. Today, we maintain our corporate headquarters In Houston, TX, and have two staffed regional support facilities in Midland and San Antonio, Texas, and also one in Shreveport, LA. Our reputation for unsurpassed quality and integrity place us as the industries premier mud logging and well site service company in the nation. Our mission and corporate philosophy is to provide the hightest quality wellsite solutions to the oil and gas industry. We achieve this objective by conducting our business with uncompromising honesty and integrity, investing in the most qualified personnel, the most advanced technology, up-to-date safety standards, and cutting-edge software. We pride ourselves in offering versatile systems to companies ranging from small independents to major integrated oil companies.keywords:N/A