DART Aerospace Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DART Aerospace's estimated annual revenue is currently $60.8M per year.
- DART Aerospace's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- DART Aerospace has 247 Employees.
- DART Aerospace grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- DART Aerospace currently has 1 job openings.
What Is DART Aerospace?
DART Aerospace is Mission Ready. A privately held aerospace company, we provide industry-leading design, manufacturing and market-certified solutions for the helicopter and aerospace industry. With an impressive line-up of over 700 STC's and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of: aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMs, completion centers and MR&O facilities. DART's key products include: flotation systems, landing gears, interior and exterior accessories, cargo expansion, external loads, cable cutters and engine protection systems. All this, in addition to extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers located in Calgary, Hawkesbury, Oceanside and Eugene all delivering fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.keywords:Automotive