Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas's estimated annual revenue is currently $248.4M per year.
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas has 920 Employees.
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas?
Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas takes forward the legacy of the erstwhile 100-year old Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co., whose pre-eminence, experience and reputation of almost a century has been unparalleled in the Indian legal fraternity. Tracing its professional lineage to 1917, the Firm of Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas is now the largest full-service law firm in India, with over 690 lawyers (including 120 partners), and offices in India's key business centres at Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai and Ahmedabad. The Firm advises a large, and varied client base that includes domestic and foreign commercial enterprises, financial institutions, private equity funds, venture capital funds, start-ups and governmental and regulatory bodies. The firm was recently awarded India: National Law Firm of the Year at the Chambers Asia Pacific Awards 2018 and Most Innovative Firm of the Year at IFLR Asia Awards 2018. Also, India Deal Firm of the Year by ALB SE Asia Law Awards, 2016 & 2015.keywords:N/A