CyberCube Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CyberCube's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.3M per year.
- CyberCube's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- CyberCube's total funding is $35M.
- CyberCube has 114 Employees.
- CyberCube grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- CyberCube currently has 31 job openings.
What Is CyberCube?
CyberCube delivers data-driven cyber analytics built specifically for the insurance industry. CyberCube is focused on solving the most difficult and important cyber risk challenges in insurance with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, actuarial modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers a software as a service platform for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. The CyberCube platform was established in 2015 by Symantec to apply the cyber security company's unique sources of data, intelligence and expertise to cyber insurance analytics and now operates as a standalone company with continued access to Symantec data and resources.keywords:saas