Cutover Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cutover's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.8M per year.
- Cutover's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Cutover's total funding is $19.6M.
- Cutover has 123 Employees.
- Cutover grew their employee count by 60% last year.
- Cutover currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Cutover?
If you are an IT Executive who is tired of the drama around releases or the ruined weekends due to change events or resilience tests gone astray then Cutover is for you. If you are an IT executive who would actually like to properly manage complex change events rather than react to Change Governance hindsight, then Cutover is for you. What is Cutover Cutover is the enterprise change management platform that actually allows you to orchestrate and manage change. Amazingly, it also provides you with visibility into every process. In addition, it provides the much sought-after source of record for change and resilience events. Better than anyone Cutover structures disparate data and then enables humans and technology to collaborate at pace - hundreds of humans, a myriad of technology, thousands of tasks - all managed in hours, minutes, seconds.keywords:N/A