Curriculum Instruction Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Curriculum Instruction's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- Curriculum Instruction's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Curriculum Instruction has 39 Employees.
- Curriculum Instruction grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Curriculum Instruction currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Curriculum Instruction?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Cristo Rey Dall...||$7.6M||42||17%||N/A|
|Round Rock ISD||$806.8M||4482||0%||N/A|
|A+ Charter Scho...||$17.5M||97||4%||N/A|
|UTSA College of...||$12.2M||68||39%||N/A|
Curriculum Instruction News
Stockton Unified partners with nonprofits for new curriculum project .... to launch new grant-funded curriculum, instruction, and professional ...
MONTCLAIR, NJ – A thorough update by the Department of Equity, Curriculum and Instruction was at the forefront of the Montclair Board of ...
Dean Brian Primack has appointed Ed Bengston to serve as interim chair of the Department of Curriculum and Instruction in the College of ...