Curb Mobility Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Curb Mobility's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.6M per year.
- Curb Mobility's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Curb Mobility's total funding is $20.7M.
- Curb Mobility has 80 Employees.
- Curb Mobility grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Curb Mobility currently has 9 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|CabStartup - Wh...||$0.6M||4||N/A||N/A||3.5/5||N/A|
|Velis Real Esta...||$5.2M||36||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Curb Mobility?
Curb is reimagining urban mobility. We are creating a comprehensive mobility platform and providing products for mobile app solutions, effortless payment, paratransit, business travel, and advertising that reaches captive audiences of millions. Our solutions power over 100,000 taxis and for-hire vehicles globally and our advertising network contains over 70,000 digital and traditional assets in the US and the UK. We are veterans of the taxi and for-hire industry and experts in our fields, drawing on years of expertise to create the foundation for a scalable, efficient, intelligent, open transportation network of the future.keywords:On-Demand,Automotive,Consumer Services,Mobile,Travel
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Curb Mobility News
New York City Transit has awarded a three-year, $116.5 million contract to Curb Mobility, which operates the credit-card-payment and e-hailing