Cumulus Networks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cumulus Networks received $43.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Cumulus Networks's total funding is $134M.
- Cumulus Networks has 80 Employees.
- Cumulus Networks grew their employee count by -63% last year.
- Cumulus Networks currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cumulus Networks?
Cumulus Networks is leading the transformation of bringing web-scale networking to enterprise cloud. Its network switch, Cumulus Linux, is the only solution that allows you to affordably build and efficiently operate your network like the world's largest data center operators, unlocking vertical network stacks. By allowing operators to use standard hardware components, Cumulus Linux offers unprecedented operational speed and agility, at the industry's most competitive cost. Cumulus Networks has received venture funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Battery Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Peter Wagner and four of the original VMware founders.keywords:Cleantech,Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Security,Storage,Wind Power