Culinary Capers Catering and Special Events Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Culinary Capers Catering and Special Events's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- Culinary Capers Catering and Special Events's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Culinary Capers Catering and Special Events has 67 Employees.
- Culinary Capers Catering and Special Events grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Culinary Capers Catering and Special Events currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|JD Sweid Foods||$37M||137||5%||N/A|
|Left Coast Natu...||$11.9M||44||13%||N/A|
|English Bay Bat...||$23.2M||86||8%||N/A|
|SPUD.ca - Susta...||$44.8M||166||8%||N/A|
What Is Culinary Capers Catering and Special Events?
Culinary Capers Catering is the Vancouver market leader in off-premise catering. Company CEO Debra Lykkemark heads a catering team that is dedicated to producing cutting-edge cuisine, innovative presentation, contemporary design and professional service.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Karyn Rose||Director Of Sales And Marketing||Email Available|
Culinary Capers Catering and Special Events News
He worked his way up the line, earned a culinary degree from a local ... Sons to the background, context-builders rather than the main event. .... That's why community seed sharing is so important, Twitty tells me: “It's about restoration. ... Capers-W
Vancouver-based Culinary Capers Catering has been doing for corporations and special events in the Lower Mainland for more than 30 years.
Vancouver, BC | Culinary Capers has launched their new menu for spring + summer, celebrating some of the finest ingredients available from ...