Crosswinds Counseling Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Crosswinds Counseling's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- Crosswinds Counseling's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Crosswinds Counseling has 45 Employees.
- Crosswinds Counseling grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Crosswinds Counseling currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Crosswinds Counseling?
Crosswinds, a Lasting Change, Inc. organization, was created to bring hope to families and youth who are in crisis before they are involved in the legal system. They currently offer in-home, in-office, online, and text-based counseling, a Christian therapeutic boarding school in the Dominican Republic, and mission opportunities. Crosswinds serves individuals, couples, and families who are seeking help for troubled teens, marriage problems, communication issues, trauma, eating disorders, grief, anxiety, depression, adoption issues, divorce, abuse, self-harm, or emotional and health issues. They seek to eliminate barriers and provide help when you need it, where you need it.\n\nCaribbean Mountain Academy, Crosswinds' Christian therapeutic boarding school in the Dominican Republic, offers an opportunity for teens to re-focus, shift away from a material view, rediscover themselves, and have a fresh start. The program encourages healing for the whole family and a personal time of growth for the troubled teen. Learn more at crosswinds.org or call 866-710-7129.keywords:N/A