Cross River Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cross River's estimated annual revenue is currently $52M per year.
- Cross River received $100.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Cross River's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Cross River's total funding is $128M.
- Cross River has 400 Employees.
- Cross River grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Cross River currently has 15 job openings.
What Is Cross River?
At Cross River, were rethinking banking through API-driven products. Our legacy products combined with our cutting-edge technology is helping to empower millions of consumers. We partner with a number of leading marketplace lending platforms including Affirm and RocketLoans to help people get access to credit. Our game changing payments products are the rails that Coinbase and TransferWise (to name just a few!) run on. Cross River strives to set the regulatory and compliance gold standard which is at the heart of everything we do. We are innovators who put our ideas and expertise to work on behalf of our clients so they can lead the FinTech industry forward. At Cross River, our people are helping to write the future of banking. Our team work and creative collaboration, powered by our inclusive and friendly, family environment are what sets us apart. www.crossriverbank.com #BankingUntangled Follow us on: twitter.com/crossriverbank ©2018 Cross River Bank Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lenderkeywords:Banking,Finance