CrossCountry Mortgage Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CrossCountry Mortgage's estimated annual revenue is currently $864.6M per year.
- CrossCountry Mortgage's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- CrossCountry Mortgage has 4117 Employees.
- CrossCountry Mortgage grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- CrossCountry Mortgage currently has 50 job openings.
What Is CrossCountry Mortgage?
At CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. we offer more than a mortgage. That's because when we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full service lender that could provide more to customers - meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. was established in Cleveland, Ohio, and soon after, our first branch opened in Painesville, Ohio. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is now headquartered in Brecksville, Ohio, and we have branch offices across the United States. We began solely as a mortgage broker, but have greatly expanded our mortgage-based solutions and are now a Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae Approved Seller/Servicer. We offer a wide portfolio of home purchase, refinance, and home equity products and we are licensed in 50 states. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies four years in a row (20122015), as well as the Weatherhead 100 list of Northeast Ohio's Fastest Growing Companies.keywords:N/A