Critical Project Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Critical Project Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- Critical Project Services's estimated revenue per employee is $129,375
- Critical Project Services has 64 Employees.
- Critical Project Services grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- Critical Project Services currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Aventine Hill P...||N/A||140||1%||N/A||-||N/A|
|DB&A - DeWolff,...||N/A||171||20%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Critical Project Services?
Critical Project Services is a full-service, Consulting Program Management firm dedicated to the Mission Critical, Healthcare and Energy Industries. Our diverse experience in all facets of the design, procurement, construction and commissioning of projects that are critical to the mission of our clients enables Critical Project Services to perform a significant role in the management of all aspects of a project or program. Our unique ability to offer such a diverse array of services allows us to transcend typical industry boundaries and foster a unified project environment. This ability translates to not only a project that operates as a finely-tuned machine, but also to real cost and schedule savings.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %