Criterion Games Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Criterion Games's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.2M per year.
- Criterion Games's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Criterion Games has 115 Employees.
- Criterion Games grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Criterion Games currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Criterion Games?
Criterion is an award-winning studio that's proud to be a part of Electronic Arts and we make games. Our story began some years ago as a small studio of talented people who craft games with joy, passion, and commitment to great quality. Growing over the years, we've nurtured our values in creative collaboration, diversity, honesty and unique perspectives. Our studio is a healthy mix of industry veterans and newcomers working together to inspire, support, and educate one another. You might know us from Star Wars: Battlefront Rogue One: X-Wing VR, the BAFTA-winning Burnout series, Black, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (also a BAFTA winner) and Need For Speed: Most Wanted. Most recently we've been working with our friends at DICE to bring Star Wars: Battlefront and Star Wars: Battlefront II to the world.keywords:Entertainment,Gaming