Creative Foods UK Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Creative Foods UK's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.4M per year.
- Creative Foods UK's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Creative Foods UK has 120 Employees.
- Creative Foods UK grew their employee count by 126% last year.
- Creative Foods UK currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Creative Foods UK?
Established in 1991 and previously known as Atlantic Foods and Flagship Europe, Creative Foods Europe is part of the worldwide OSI Group. Creative Foods Europe is a well respected supplier to the UK foodservice market with an enviable reputation for product innovation quality and value. With state of the art manufacturing facilities at Oasis Foods, Oliver James Foods, Proper Pies and Calder Foods the company manufactures, imports and supplies a vast range of branded and bespoke products. These include, sauces, dressings, mayonnaise, dips, value added meat and poultry, sandwich fillings, marinated meats, sous vide products, pies, salad accompaniments and desserts. Driven by a passion for good food the company works closely with customers to create menu solutions incorporating the latest trends and flavours from around the world. Creative Foods Europe offers a complete product sourcing package unlike any other. Competition terms: https://www.creativefoodseurope.eu/competition-t-and-cskeywords:N/A