CoverWallet Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CoverWallet's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.2M per year.
- CoverWallet received $Undisclosed in venture funding in June 2018.
- CoverWallet's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- CoverWallet's total funding is $28.3M.
- CoverWallet has 332 Employees.
- CoverWallet grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- CoverWallet currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CoverWallet?
Launched in early 2016, CoverWallet combines deep analytics, thoughtful design and state of the art technology to help small businesses with all their insurance needs. CoverWallet delivers a seamless user experience while offering savings, customized coverage and best-in-class service to their customers. In a matter of minutes, any business can get peace of mind, buying and managing their insurance, all through CoverWallet's online platform. Backed by Union Square Ventures, Index Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, Founder Collective and Two Sigma Ventures, the company is actively disrupting the $100 Billion small business insurance market. CoverWallet won the 2017 Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was recently named One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America by Entrepreneur Magazine. IN THE NEWS > Forbes: NYC Emerges As The Capital Of Insurtech - http://bit.ly/2fixOXN > Financial Times: CoverWallet Appoints OnDeck's (NYSE: ONDK) Paul Rosen as COO - http://on.ft.com/2f65kn1 > The Wall Street Journal: Hank Greenberg's Starr Buys Stake in CoverWallet - https://t.co/dzp1pfV32I > Benzinga: CoverWallet Named Winner for Best Insurtech Solution - http://bit.ly/2xxBM9Lkeywords:Insurance, Technology, Financial Technology, Insurtech