Coventry University Students'? Union Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Coventry University Students'? Union's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.3M per year.
- Coventry University Students'? Union's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Coventry University Students'? Union has 85 Employees.
- Coventry University Students'? Union grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Coventry University Students'? Union currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Coventry University Students'? Union?
Coventry University Students Union Ltd (CUSU) is a registered charity; we are committed to provide the best services to all student members of Coventry University. We employ approximately 100 staff to deliver a wide range of services and support to our students, which includes a large proportion of students working for CUSU during university term-time across our organisation. CUSU is also committed to ensuring that all students, employees, trustees and executives are treated equally and fairly, and strongly believes that a diverse community is invaluable to CUSU. CUSU is a democratic, student-led organisation were run by students, for students. All students at Coventry University and CU Coventry are automatically our members. Were here to offer you support, provide you with opportunities and represent you locally and nationally! CUSU is YOUR Union get involved!keywords:N/A