Counterpart Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Counterpart's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.8M per year.
- Counterpart's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Counterpart has 39 Employees.
- Counterpart grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Counterpart currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Counterpart?
Counterpart Communication Design is an award-winning message strategy firm. Services include positioning, campaign planning, creative execution, content management, and web analytics. Clients range from startups to Fortune 100 companies, including FedEx, AARP, Procter & Gamble, Progressive Insurance, and Hilton Worldwide. Founded in 2002, Counterpart maintains offices in Memphis, Dallas, Philadelphia, Detroit, Winston-Salem, and Fort Myers. Learn more at counterpartCD.com.keywords:N/A