Cottage Rental Agency- Seaside, Florida Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cottage Rental Agency- Seaside, Florida's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- Cottage Rental Agency- Seaside, Florida's estimated revenue per employee is $253,000
- Cottage Rental Agency- Seaside, Florida has 39 Employees.
- Cottage Rental Agency- Seaside, Florida grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Cottage Rental Agency- Seaside, Florida currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cottage Rental Agency- Seaside, Florida?
Founded 30 years ago in Seaside, FL, Cottage Rental Agency is the iconic beachside town's only on-site, full-service provider of private vacation rental properties. Each year, CRA, a leader in the regional industry, offers tens of thousands of Northwest Florida visitors the largest selection of Seaside, FL vacation rentals. Cottage Rental Agency represents more than 200 cottages, town homes and penthouse suites. Each rental is individually owned, reflecting an upscale but diverse selection of architecture and decor. Rental sizes vary from quaint and eclectic beachfront honeymoon cottages to spacious, fully appointed homes that sleep up to 14 guests. Rentals are located throughout Seaside in areas that range from cozy wooded alcoves to breezy beachside dunes to the charming but sophisticated town center, giving guests even more accommodation options for their vacation experience. Seaside, FL is an idyllic beach vacation town, located on Scenic Highway 30A, nestled between Destin and Panama City along the beaches of South Walton. This Gulf Coast region of Northwest Florida, often referred to as the Emerald Coast, is internationally recognized as a luxury vacation destination featuring sugar-white sand beaches and sparkling gulf waters, award-winning restaurants, family focused leisure activities and luxury accommodations.keywords:N/A