Cosby Harrison Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cosby Harrison Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.3M per year.
- Cosby Harrison Company's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Cosby Harrison Company has 25 Employees.
- Cosby Harrison Company grew their employee count by -44% last year.
- Cosby Harrison Company currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Cosby Harrison Company?
Founded in 1937 Trade-A-Plane, our first publication, rapidly became the industry leader in the aviation a buy/sell marketplace for aircraft and equipment. Rock & Dirt, our next marketplace, was created in 1957 serving the heavy construction industry, followed by our acquisition of Tradequip International in 1981 focused on the energy sector. NextTruck, a digital marketplace, serves the over-the-road trucking industry. CHC also offers weather products with WeatherTAP.com along with traditional signage and vehicle restyling through Signsmith. Formerly known as TAP Publishing, the Cosby Harrison Company is now proud to be a full marketing company for everything from print advertising to digital marketing and branding.keywords:N/A