Corporate Research and Investigations Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Corporate Research and Investigations Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.5M per year.
- Corporate Research and Investigations Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $174,000
- Corporate Research and Investigations Limited has 141 Employees.
- Corporate Research and Investigations Limited grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Corporate Research and Investigations Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Corporate Research and Investigations Limited?
Corporate Research and Investigations Limited is a global provider of investigative research, background screening and business due diligence services for the world's leading business organisations. As one of the most respected names in global risk management, CRI Group protects the business interests of organisations worldwide. The purpose of our company is to provide the knowledge, systems and solutions that fortify worldwide business integrity and preserve the global marketplace. Headquartered in London, CRI Group is also located in key regional marketplaces across the Asia Pacific, South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and North America. The global presence and technical capabilities ensure that no matter how international your operations are, CRI Group has the network needed to provide you with all the services you require. OUR MISSION CRI Group's mission is to safeguard the corporate world by detecting and exposing those elements that can cause irreparable harm to a business. OUR VISION Stand up against the outside forces that, through corruption, collusion, coercion and fraud, can cause financial, organisational, reputational and legal harm to our global clients, Stand out as the preeminent provider of specialised investigative services that enable our clients to exhibit the highest standards of business integrity, ethics and behaviour.keywords:N/A