Corodata Record Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Corodata Record Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.8M per year.
- Corodata Record Management's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Corodata Record Management has 95 Employees.
- Corodata Record Management grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Corodata Record Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Corodata Record Management?
For over 70 years, Corodata has been providing quality services to California businesses. Family-owned and operated since 1948, Corodata is the largest independent records management company in California. Today the company manages millions of record storage containers. At a time of large consolidation in the Records Management Industry by international conglomerates, Corodata stands out for providing premium, cost effective services, with a local touch.keywords:Data Storage,Information Security,Physical Security,Physical Storage,Security,Storage