Cornerstone Flooring Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cornerstone Flooring's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.1M per year.
- Cornerstone Flooring's estimated revenue per employee is $321,000
- Cornerstone Flooring has 69 Employees.
- Cornerstone Flooring grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Cornerstone Flooring currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cornerstone Flooring?
Cornerstone Flooring is the nation's largest single-source manufacturer and installer of high-performance resinous flooring systems. Engineered for versatility and functionality, our flooring systems last up to four times longer than conventional flooring options and meet the demands of every industry we service. Our diverse customer base includes Fortune 500 companies in food and beverage, pharmaceutical, aeronautical, industrial, and biotech markets. At Cornerstone Flooring, we never use subcontractors for any part of our process. From concept and planning to implementation and post-installation inspections, our team of technical experts will directly manage your project. Cornerstone Flooring has grown into an internationally recognized leader in industrial flooring. We have more than five decades of experience in innovative research, development, and installation. As part of our Seamless Durability pledge, we guarantee effective communication and a flooring system that lasts.keywords:N/A